Monday, February 19, 2007

Shopping @ Brand Depot

Well what a crazy month it has been, work work and more work, no more life... mmm... the only upside is that I work close to brand depot. When I was there for one of my breaks, I noticed that the Fila store had everything at 50% of plus another 10%. Out of curiosity I went in to check it out. To my surprise, I found some Puma Mostro's. The only price I could find on it was $0.00. That can't be right, so I asked the store attendant how much it was. It turned out to be $31! that is amazing! Now I have 3 pairs.. mmm..

I also found a nice salomon jacket which was originally $200 but came down to $50.. awesome!

1 comment:

Howan said...

You have found yourself amazing bargins! Where I am at, it is like finding a needle in a haystack for bargins. It is cool that you can do some shopping in your breaktime, my breaks are spent totally different. Almost every break I get to chat with an awesome guy! He is really the cutest, most fascinating man on the face of this planet. And beyond :) ... You keep up the good work at work!