Friday, September 28, 2007

Skiing Season Over

Once again, the skiing season has come to an end. Snowboarding skills a little better. Can do the toe edges a lot better then before. I thing I have to remember is to relax the knees so that I can go over the bumps. I also discovered that shifting my body weight helps with steep slopes.

Ended up going 6 times (all at perisher) this season and on the last time Iggy and I discovered the best fun we could have without any equipment! Find a slope that is about 85 degrees and just slide down with your body... My god was it fun.







It was a great season, with Howan learning to ski and ski very well for a beginner. Iggy going like a cannonball down the mountain where it almost seems like he has no control. Phong, Lewis and Matt stacking while attempted to do jumps.

Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: