Sunday, March 4, 2007

Feburary. The month I go bankcrupt

My car has gave me so many hints in the last few months telling me to fix it up... Finally I got my act together and got most of the problems fixed up.

First off it was a general service where brakes were checked, oil and oil filter changed and other general maintenance items.

Next up, I changed all four tires from the Yokohama tires to the BF Goodrich Sports T/A tires in the car. There is a noticeable drop in the rolling noise, and the grip is a lot better now.

Next I had a gas tank fitted into the car to try and reduce the running costs. It now costs me $30 to fill up the tank and I get approx 300km from it.

Finally I installed a stereo into the car. The Sony GT550 is great, I got a huge discount on it and after listening to the music it pumps out, All I have to say is that I used to miss out on so much sound.

Well, all this is great for the car, but the credit card doesn't agree. Here is the master card break down..

General Maintenance: $100
Tires: $450
Stereo: $245
Gas Tank: $2850
A car that will save me money on fuel and sounds great: priceless... (my only way of justifying the cost)... :)

No comments: