Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Phone, K800i

Death to the O2 Atom!

For some reason as soon as I landed in Heathrow, my atom decided to play up. Touch screen stop working, phone turns itself off and crashes all the time! It had to happen when I needed my phone the most!

So out I went and bought an El Simple phone! no more touch screens just a phone with buttons and one that can do the main function, make and receive calls, something which my Atom couldn't do.

The more I play with this phone, the happier I am with it. The interface is quick and responsive, it has all kinds of connections and it has a 3.2 mp Cybershot camera with xenon flash! Perfect for taking photos when I don't have my real camera.

The quality of the photos are really good too! Here are some examples...





The voice calls are also amazingly clear, unlike that atom where I have always had broken up conversations.

In my opinion its a great buy.

btw, for my friends at work in DEWR reading this, check it out, Kings Cross Station.

No comments: